It is said that no crucifix expresses the sufferings and love of Jesus for us as the Crucufix of Limpias; that it is the truest, the most moving and beautiful one in existance. Many temporal and spiritual favours are obtained everyday by the veneration of this holy crucifix.
"Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened and I will give you rest". (Mt. 11.28-29)
PRAYER: Infinitely merciful Father, I offer you by the dolourous and Immaculate heart of Mary with Saint Joseph, the nine choirs of Angels and all the Saints, the adorations, praises, love and infinite holiness of your beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, his heart wounded and burning with love, all his blood shed for us, all his sacred wounds and in them my life and the life and sufferings of all men, for my salvation and the salvation of the whole world, the delivrance of all souls from Purgatory and the praise of your merciful love.
Very merciful Father, I offer you the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ for those in agony today.
N.B.: Any voluntary offering to the Work of the Companions of Jesus will be received with graitutde.
The Companions of Jesus+, 2399 Iberville Street, Montreal, P. Que., Canada, H2K 3C8
See also these links:
- Crucifix of Limpias came alive and wept blood
- El Santo Cristo de Limpias
- Historia del Santo Cristo de Limpias
- Arte Historia: Cristo de Limpias
- Glaubensforum: Christus von Limpias in Spanien
- Iglesia Parroquial de San Pedro, Limpias
- J'ai soif - le Crucifix de Limpias
- Le Saint Christ de Limpias
- The Holy Christ of Limpias